Frequently Asked Questions
Who is camp for?
- Children who have completed 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th grade
- Note: There are only 80 spots
How much does camp cost this year?
- $325 USD /camper 3rd-5th grade or 6th grader not canoeing
- $355 USD for 6th graders that want to participate in the canoe trip
- Late final payments NOT postmarked or received via Paypal or credit card by May 15th will be: $350 USD/camper ($380 USD for 6th graders that want to participate in the canoe trip.)
How do I register my child for camp?
- Pay the non-refundable $100 USD deposit per camper by March 30th
- Complete an online registration form for each camper
How do I send in payments?
- Electronically: PayPal is available with the online registration form. There will be a $5 USD service charge to use the Paypal or credit card option (Deposit will be $102.50 USD and remainder will be $227.50 USD or $257.50 USD.)
- Mail a check: please place your camper's name in the memo line and make the check/money order payable to POG Summer Camp. Mail it to:
POG Summer Camp
c/o Katie Nath
614 Chestnut Street
Bridgeville, PA 15017
What do I need to do after sending in my deposit?
- Complete and mail in additional required forms regarding medical information, permissions and waivers, etc. You can retrieve these forms on our website. They will be emailed to you as well after you secure your camper’s spot.
- ALL forms must be completed and postmarked by May 15th to qualify for the lower cost of camp.